Ok: A few reasons why Osgood would make a perfect companion for the Doctor:
1) She has absolute faith in the Doctor. She has likely never met him before, but she is absolutely sure on multiple occasions that he will make everything better. She doesn’t question or wonder, she truly believes that the Doctor will save her.
2) She’s damned clever. She figures out within -seconds- of reporting the analysis of the stone dust why the statues were destroyed. Not only that but then she tries to save her colleague by -calmly- warning him, inspite of being obviously terrified, that they are in danger.
3) She was threatened, attacked, and generally abused by the Zygons, and yet still, when the Doctor’s memory loss trick was wearing off, she not only helped her Zygon twin whilst they were experiencing an asthma attack, but also kept the fact that they had established who was who a secret, because she knew how important the treaty being established around them was. Even after everything they put her through, she understood the Doctor’s plan, how important the treaty was, and displayed instant compassion at the sight of her attacker in distress.
4) Even though she’s painted as being ‘not conventionally pretty’ (rolls eyes) and is generally a stand up stereotypical ‘geek’, she kicks butt. Look at her with that scarf!
The Doctor needs someone like her. Someone he can’t talk down to, someone intelligent and sensitive, extremely brave, who can remind him not all human girls want to get into his boxer shorts, some of them just want to be good.
HAVE YOU EVER LOVED SOMEONE SO MUCH THAT JUST HEARING THEIR NAME OR SEEING A PICTURE OF THEM MAKES YOU SO HAPPY YOU HAVE TO SIT THERE A MOMENT BECAUSE YOU CANT STOP SMILING
reasons to let me cuddle you:
- I will stick my cold hands all over your body
- I’ll probably fall asleep on you and make cute sleep noises
- I can lay there long enough for the second coming of christ
- I will be smiling the whole time
- you’re warm and I’m not
- let me leech your heat
Hands down, my favorite reoccurring joke.
Calvin and Hobbes forever! :DYou forgot this one XD
"so i’m guessing that you’re the girl in the relationship?"
well honey we’re actually both the girls in the relationship
that’s what makes it so gay
wake up in the mornin’ feelin’ like toph beifong
hey stop scrolling
whatever has happened whether it is big or small whether it has happened two days ago or 2 months ago
its okay to forgive yourself
okay you can scroll now have a lovely day
Barney and Robin + surprises
Kate Beaton, everyone.
Her work can be found at harkavagrant.com.
waking up next to you
is my favourite thing
in the world.
you think you look disgusting
and i know you feel grotty
because i do too
but seeing you look
(and so beautiful)
only proves to me
that i’m not still
trapped in a beautiful
dream from the
before.Favorite thing ever
- falling asleep on someone’s chest
- wrapping your arms around each other
- synching heartbeats and breathing slowly
- falling asleep in big t-shirts and underwear
- forehead kissies and murmured affections